When you deploy any website pages or landing pages using the Sprocket Rocket App, these pages are automatically added as page templates within HubSpot. This means that you can reuse these templates to create new pages within your HubSpot portal.
When you are creating a new page in HubSpot, you will have the option to choose from the available templates. Instead of starting from scratch, you can select a template that you previously deployed using the Sprocket Rocket App.
To access the available templates when creating a page in HubSpot, follow these steps:
- Log in to your HubSpot account and navigate to the Marketing menu.
- Find and click on the Website > Website Pages or Landing Pages option.
- Click on the Create button to start creating a new page.
- In the page creation menu, you will find a section where you can select a template.
- Browse through the available templates, and you should see the ones that you have deployed using the Sprocket Rocket App.