Why are some modules on my Sprocket Rocket App locked?
Once you connect your Theme to the Sprocket Rocket App, you will notice that all the modules are conveniently listed on the left-side menu with previews.
For some Sprocket Rocket users, you may notice that some modules have padlocks on their names. (please see the image above).
You will also get an error once you include any of them on your page editor.
One of the major reasons for this occurrence is that these modules are currently not included in your package.
We currently have two (2) major Sprocket Rocket Themes:
- Sprocket Rocket Theme
- When you have this theme, you should have the following modules unlocked on your App
- If any modules from this list are missing, please reach out to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sprocket Rocket Pro Theme
- When you have the Pro plan, all modules should be unlocked for you.
- If any modules from this list are missing or locked, please reach out to us at: email@example.com
To learn more about our themes, please visit our website at www.sprocketrocket.co
Updated 15 May 2023
Did this page help you?
Can I upgrade my Sprocket Rocket Pro Theme to the new version?
How to customize a column size