SR Two Col 01 (cloned)
Module Overview - SR Two Col 01
This module features a combination of headers, body text, optional CTAs and Images.
Module Settings Walkthrough
You can edit the following items within the design settings section:
- Layout: page or full-width
- Container width: minimum, narrow, wide, maximum
- Top-bottom padding: default, no padding, small padding, large padding, custom padding
- Background option: image, video, color, custom, gradient
- Text align: right, left, center, justified
- Text color: auto, primary, secondary, tertiary, white, black, dark, light, success, info, warning, danger, custom
- Border styles: none, solid, dotted, dashed, double
- Responsive settings:
- Tablet: text-align at breakpoint (same text-align options); top-bottom padding at breakpoint (same padding options)
- Mobile: text-align at breakpoint (same text-align options); top-bottom padding at breakpoint (same padding options)
For SR Two Col 01, most settings are focused on the header(s), and texts.
Full-width header and content
The first setting you see when editing SR Two Col 01 is for a full-width content section above the two columns. Here you can add a header, designate its style and display size, and add rich text.
You don't have to use this if you don't want to. Most instances we've seen do not choose to add text in these fields.
Editing the left and right columns in SR Two Col 01
Customizing the left and right columns in these two modules focuses on the visual, text, and CTA. You can also set column widths and add tablet- and mobile-specific breakpoints to further ensure you're delivering a great experience for non-desktop visitors.
Editing the module
You also have the option to use an Image as a Background.
Just click the check box to enable this setting.
Once it's turned on, the image on your column will become the background for that column.
How to Use SR Two Col 01- Live Examples
- Sprocket Rocket Module Page- You can see the module used live!