SR Three Col 02
SR Three Col 02 is a perfect module for a row of items.
Module Overview - SR Three Col 02
This module features a combination of headers, body text, and cards.
An ideal use case for SR Three Col 02 is for showcasing the advantages of using a product.
Module Settings Walkthrough
You can edit the following items within the design settings section:
- Layout: page or full-width
- Container width: minimum, narrow, wide, maximum
- Top-bottom padding: default, no padding, small padding, large padding, custom padding
- Background option: image, video, color, custom, gradient
- Text align: right, left, center, justified
- Text color: auto, primary, secondary, tertiary, white, black, dark, light, success, info, warning, danger, custom
- Border styles: none, solid, dotted, dashed, double
- Responsive settings:
- Tablet: text-align at breakpoint (same text-align options); top-bottom padding at breakpoint (same padding options)
- Mobile: text-align at breakpoint (same text-align options); top-bottom padding at breakpoint (same padding options)
For SR Three Col 02, most settings are focused on the header(s), subheader text, and column
Setting custom classes and ID
At the very top of the content section, you have the ability to add custom classes and an ID to the module.
Header and Content
The first setting you see when editing SR Three Col 02 is for a full-width content section and column. Here you can add a header, designate its style and display size, and add rich text.
Editing the column
Editing the column is pretty easy. Each column can have its own header, body text, and optional media type: Image, Video, Lottie, or None. You can also add a CTA button if needed.
There is an available option to customize the column size, just check on this option.
There is also the field to determine the column order on mobile devices.
How to Use SR Three Col 02 - Live Examples
- Sprocket Rocket Module Page- You can see the module used live!