SR Tabs 01
This module is a combination of cards, and texts
You can edit the following items within the Styles tab:
- Layout: page or full-width
- Container width: minimum, narrow, wide, maximum
- Top-bottom padding: default, no padding, small padding, large padding, custom padding
- Background option: image, video, color, custom, gradient
- Text align: right, left, center, justified
- Text color: auto, primary, secondary, tertiary, white, black, dark, light, success, info, warning, danger, custom
- Border styles: none, solid, dotted, dashed, double
- Responsive settings:
- Tablet: text-align at breakpoint (same text-align options); top-bottom padding at breakpoint (same padding options)
- Mobile: text-align at breakpoint (same text-align options); top-bottom padding at breakpoint (same padding options)
For SR Tabs 01, most settings are focused on the Tab Items.
Setting custom classes and ID
At the very top of the content section, you have the ability to add custom classes and an ID to the module.
Header and Content
The first setting you see when editing SR Two Col 05 is for the header. Here you can add a header, designate its style and display size, and add rich text.
Editing the Tab Item
- You have the ability to add as many tab items as you want.
- In each tab item you can edit:
- Tab Label
- Tab Content
- You also have the option to set the tab style
Sprocket Rocket Module page: You can see the module live.