SR Stats 06
SR Stats 06 is great for displaying numbers/statistics
Module Overview - SR Stats 06
This module is a combination of headers, subheaders, and Stats
An ideal use case for SR Stats 06 is for displaying number/statistics with descriptions
Module Settings Walkthrough
You can edit the following items within the Styles tab:
- Top-bottom padding: default, no padding, small padding, large padding, custom padding
- Background option: image, video, color, custom, gradient
- Text align: right, left, center, justified
- Text color: auto, primary, secondary, tertiary, white, black, dark, light, success, info, warning, danger, custom
- Border styles: none, solid, dotted, dashed, double
- Responsive settings:
- Tablet: text-align at breakpoint (same text-align options); top-bottom padding at breakpoint (same padding options)
- Mobile: text-align at breakpoint (same text-align options); top-bottom padding at breakpoint (same padding options)
For SR Stats 06, most settings are focused on the header(s), subheaders, and stats
Setting custom classes and ID
At the very top of the content section, you have the ability to add custom classes and an ID to the module.
Header and Content
The first setting you see when editing SR Stats 06 is the header.
You can have as many headers as you want. You can even choose which Size they are: H1, H2, H3, H4, H5, H6, P.
You can also choose the Display Size to L, XL, XXL, XXXL
You also have an option to create a sub-header or description
Editing the Stats
- You can have as many stats as you want
- Each stat comes with an Image, Prefix, Stat, Suffix, Description, and options to activate Lead Text and Format Number (commas)
- Each Stat can be edited with Heading, Size, Display Size, Color, and Alignment
How to Use SR Stats 06 - See it Live
- Sprocket Rocket Module page- You can see the module used live!