SR Stats 03
SR Stats 03 is great for displaying numbers/statistics
Module Overview - SR Stats 03
This module is a combination of headers, subheaders, and Stats
An ideal use case for SR Stats 03 is for displaying number/statistics with descriptions
Module Settings Walkthrough
You can edit the following items within the Styles tab:
- Layout: page or full-width
- Container width: minimum, narrow, wide, maximum
- Top-bottom padding: default, no padding, small padding, large padding, custom padding
- Background option: image, video, color, custom, gradient
- Text align: right, left, center, justified
- Text color: auto, primary, secondary, tertiary, white, black, dark, light, success, info, warning, danger, custom
- Border styles: none, solid, dotted, dashed, double
- Responsive settings:
- Tablet: text-align at breakpoint (same text-align options); top-bottom padding at breakpoint (same padding options)
- Mobile: text-align at breakpoint (same text-align options); top-bottom padding at breakpoint (same padding options)
For SR Stats 03, most settings are focused on the header(s), subheaders, and stats
Header and Content
The first setting you see when editing SR Stats 03 is the header.
You can have as many headers as you want. You can even choose which Size they are: H1, H2, H3, H4, H5, H6, P.
You can also choose the Display Size to L, XL, XXL, XXXL
You also have an option to create a sub-header or description
Editing the Stats
- You can have as many stats as you want
- Each stat comes with a Prefix, Stat, Suffix, Description, and options to activate Lead Text and Format Number (commas)
- Each Stat can be edited with Heading, Size, Display Size, Color, and Alignment
With this module, you can edit:
- Option to activate/deactivate Animation and Animation Speed
How to Use SR Stats 03 - See it Live
- Sprocket Rocket Module page- You can see the module used live!
Updated 03 Mar 2023
Did this page help you?