SR Stats 01 & 02
SR Stats 01 & 02 are great for displaying numbers/statistics
Module Overview - SR Stats 01 & 02
This module is a combination of headers, subheaders, and Stats
An ideal use case for SR Stats 01 & 02 is for displaying number/statistics
Module Settings Walkthrough
You can edit the following items within the Styles tab:
- Layout: page or full-width
- Container width: minimum, narrow, wide, maximum
- Top-bottom padding: default, no padding, small padding, large padding, custom padding
- Background option: image, video, color, custom, gradient
- Text align: right, left, center, justified
- Text color: auto, primary, secondary, tertiary, white, black, dark, light, success, info, warning, danger, custom
- Border styles: none, solid, dotted, dashed, double
- Responsive settings:
- Tablet: text-align at breakpoint (same text-align options); top-bottom padding at breakpoint (same padding options)
- Mobile: text-align at breakpoint (same text-align options); top-bottom padding at breakpoint (same padding options)
For SR Stats 01 & 02, most settings are focused on the header(s), subheaders, and stats
Header and Content
The first setting you see when editing SR Stats 01 & 02 is the header.
You can have as many headers as you want. You can even choose which Size they are: H1, H2, H3, H4, H5, H6, P.
You can also choose the Display Size to L, XL, XXL, XXXL
You also have an option to create a sub-header or description
Editing the Stats
- You can have as many stats as you want
- Each stat comes with a Prefix, Stat, Suffix, Description, and options to activate Lead Text and Format Number (commas)
- Each Stat can be edited with Heading, Size, Display Size, Color, and Alignment
With this module, you can edit:
- Option to activate/deactivate Animation and Animation Speed
How to Use SR Stats 01 & 02 - See it Live
- Sprocket Rocket Module page- You can see the module used live!
Updated 03 Mar 2023
Did this page help you?