SR Pricing 01
This module is a combination of headers, subheaders, cards, and texts
An ideal use case for SR Pricing 01 is for tabulating the value over profit of your product/ service
You can edit the following items within the Styles tab:
- Layout: page or full-width
- Container width: minimum, narrow, wide, maximum
- Top-bottom padding: default, no padding, small padding, large padding, custom padding
- Background option: image, video, color, custom, gradient
- Text align: right, left, center, justified
- Text color: auto, primary, secondary, tertiary, white, black, dark, light, success, info, warning, danger, custom
- Border styles: none, solid, dotted, dashed, double
- Responsive settings:
- Tablet: text-align at breakpoint (same text-align options); top-bottom padding at breakpoint (same padding options)
- Mobile: text-align at breakpoint (same text-align options); top-bottom padding at breakpoint (same padding options)
For SR Pricing 01, most settings are focused on the header(s), cards, text, and buttons
Setting custom classes and ID
At the very top of the content section, you have the ability to add custom classes and an ID to the module.
Header and Content
The first settings you see when editing SR Pricing 01 is header and content.
You can have as many headers as you want. You can even choose which Size they are: H1, H2, H3, H4, H5, H6, P.
You can also choose the Display Size to L, XL, XXL, XXXL
You also have an option to create a sub-header or description
Editing the Table
This is the main heading of the table. It is the item you are comparing the pricing and features to.
You have the option to 2 to 4 table columns.
Each table column allows you to edit:
- Plan Highlight (
You can have as many table rows as you want.
Each table row allows you to edit:
- Feature Tooltip