SR Pillar Cover 01
SR Pillar Cover 01 is a great module for a chapter heading and body on your page.
Module Overview - SR Pillar Cover 01
This module features a combination of a label, headings, and body description.
Module Settings Walkthrough
You can edit the following items within the Styles tab:
- Layout: page or full-width
- Container width: minimum, narrow, wide, maximum
- Top-bottom padding: default, no padding, small padding, large padding, custom padding
- Background option: image, video, color, custom, gradient
- Text align: right, left, center, justified
- Text color: auto, primary, secondary, tertiary, white, black, dark, light, success, info, warning, danger, custom
- Border styles: none, solid, dotted, dashed, double
- Responsive settings:
- Tablet: text-align at breakpoint (same text-align options); top-bottom padding at breakpoint (same padding options)
- Mobile: text-align at breakpoint (same text-align options); top-bottom padding at breakpoint (same padding options)
For SR Pillar Cover 01, most settings are focused on the label, headings, body description, Author Name, link, and Date.
Setting custom classes and ID
At the very top of the content section, you have the ability to add custom classes and an ID to the module.
Label, Header, and Content
The first setting you see when editing SR Pillar Cover 01 is for the label and header. Here you can add a label, and header, designate their style and display size, and add rich text.
Author Name, Author Link, and Date
In SR Pillar Cover 01, you have the ability to add the Author Name, set the link to the Author URL and specify the date of the cover.
How to Use SR Pillar Cover 01 - See it Live
- Sprocket Rocket Module page- You can see the module used live