SR Offer Parallax 01 & 02
This module features a combination of headers, body text, CTAs, and parallax visuals.
An ideal use case for SR Offer Parallax 01 & 02 is for converting visitors to download your guide, template, book, and others!
You can edit the following items within the design settings section:
- Layout: page or full-width
- Container width: minimum, narrow, wide, maximum
- Top-bottom padding: default, no padding, small padding, large padding, custom padding
- Background option: image, video, color, custom, gradient
- Text align: right, left, center, justified
- Text color: auto, primary, secondary, tertiary, white, black, dark, light, success, info, warning, danger, custom
- Border styles: none, solid, dotted, dashed, double
- Responsive settings:
- Tablet: text-align at breakpoint (same text-align options); top-bottom padding at breakpoint (same padding options)
- Mobile: text-align at breakpoint (same text-align options); top-bottom padding at breakpoint (same padding options)
For SR Offer Parallax 01 & 02, most settings are focused on the header(s), text, CTAs, and optional visuals
Setting custom classes and ID
At the very top of the content section, you have the ability to add custom classes and an ID to the module.
Header and Content
The first setting you see when editing SR Offer Parallax 01 & 02 is for a Header and Description. Here you can add as much headers as you want, designate its style and display size, and add rich text.
Editing the CTA
You can add as many CTA buttons as you want.
You can edit the following:
CTA Type: Hubspot CTA, button, or modal. in most instances, we use button.
CTA Style: Primary, Secondary, Tertiary, White, Black, Dark, Light, Success, Info, Warning, Danger, Outline Primary, Outline Secondary, Outline Tertiary, Outline White, Outline Black, Outline Dark, Outline Light, Outline Success, Outline Info, Outline Warning, Outline Danger, Custom, None.
CTA Size: Small, Default, Large
Add Icon Option: Position: Left or Right
You can have the option to display an image with a parallax effect on this module. The recommended size of the image is 2880px x 1920 px.