SR Offer Bar 07
This module features a combination of headers, body text, forms, and CTAs.
An ideal use case for SR Offer Bar 07 is for converting visitors to download your guide, template, book, and others!
You can edit the following items within the design settings section:
- Layout: page or full-width
- Container width: minimum, narrow, wide, maximum
- Top-bottom padding: default, no padding, small padding, large padding, custom padding
- Background option: image, video, color, custom, gradient
- Text align: right, left, center, justified
- Text color: auto, primary, secondary, tertiary, white, black, dark, light, success, info, warning, danger, custom
- Border styles: none, solid, dotted, dashed, double
- Responsive settings:
- Tablet: text-align at breakpoint (same text-align options); top-bottom padding at breakpoint (same padding options)
- Mobile: text-align at breakpoint (same text-align options); top-bottom padding at breakpoint (same padding options)
For SR Offer Bar 07, most settings are focused on the header(s), text, form, and CTAs.
Setting custom classes and ID
At the very top of the content section, you have the ability to add custom classes and an ID to the module.
Header and Content
The first setting you see when editing SR Offer Bar 07 is for a Header and Description. Here you can add as much headers as you want, designate its style and display size, and add rich text.
Editing the Features
- You can add up to up to 4 feature cards.
- Each card comes with an Feature Heading(s) and Feature Description
Adding and editing the Form
You can edit the following:
- Form Styles
- Background Color
- Text Color
- Hide Field Labels
- Form (Choose a form/Create a New one)