SR Offer Bar 01
SR Offer Bar 01 is a perfect module for CTAs and texts
Module Overview - SR Offer Bar 01
This module features a combination of headers, body text, CTAs, and optional visuals.
An ideal use case for SR Offer Bar 01 is for converting visitors to download your guide, template, book, and others!
Module Settings Walkthrough
You can edit the following items within the design settings section:
- Layout: page or full-width
- Container width: minimum, narrow, wide, maximum
- Top-bottom padding: default, no padding, small padding, large padding, custom padding
- Background option: image, video, color, custom, gradient
- Text align: right, left, center, justified
- Text color: auto, primary, secondary, tertiary, white, black, dark, light, success, info, warning, danger, custom
- Border styles: none, solid, dotted, dashed, double
- Responsive settings:
- Tablet: text-align at breakpoint (same text-align options); top-bottom padding at breakpoint (same padding options)
- Mobile: text-align at breakpoint (same text-align options); top-bottom padding at breakpoint (same padding options)
For SR Offer Bar 01, most settings are focused on the header(s), text, CTAs, and optional visuals
Setting custom classes and ID
At the very top of the content section, you have the ability to add custom classes and an ID to the module.
Editing the Image
You have the option to add an image to the module. The image can be useful for book covers, guides, or templates. The recommended maximum size of the image is 320px x 600px.
- You can upload a new image, image from a URL, or select from your files
- Options for sizing: Automatically Adjust, or Exact width and height
- Options for image loading: Browser default, Lazy, or Eager
Header and Content
The first setting you see when editing SR Offer Bar 01 is for a Header and Description. Here you can add as much headers as you want, designate its style and display size, and add rich text.
Adding and editing the form
You have the option to add a form to the module.
You can edit the following:
- Form Styles
- Background Color
- Text Color
- Hide Field Labels
- Form (Choose a form/Create a New one)
How to Use SR Offer Bar 01 - Live Examples
- Sprocket Rocket Module Page- You can see the module used live!