SR Meeting 01
SR Meeting 01 is a perfect module for scheduling meetings.
Module Overview - SR Meeting 01
This module features a combination of headers, body text, and cards.
An ideal use case for SR Meeting 01 is for scheduling meetings with clients or team members.
Module Settings Walkthrough
You can edit the following items within the design settings section:
- Layout: Page or Full-width
- Container width: minimum, narrow, wide, maximum
- Top-bottom padding: default, no padding, small padding, large padding, custom padding
- Background option: image, video, color, custom, gradient
- Text align: right, left, center, justified
- Text color: auto, primary, secondary, tertiary, white, black, dark, light, success, info, warning, danger, custom
- Border styles: none, solid, dotted, dashed, double
- Responsive settings:
- Tablet: text-align at breakpoint (same text-align options); top-bottom padding at breakpoint (same padding options)
- Mobile: text-align at breakpoint (same text-align options); top-bottom padding at breakpoint (same padding options)
For SR Meeting 01, most settings are focused on the header(s), Description, and Meeting Embed Code
Setting custom classes and ID
At the very top of the content section, you have the ability to add custom classes and an ID to the module.
The first setting you see when editing SR Meeting 01 is for a half-width content section and column. Here you can add a header, designate its style and display size.
Editing the Description
Editing the description is pretty easy. The description is a rich text field that can contain information about the meeting agenda, embed a short intro video, and any other information you may want to include.
Adding the Meeting Embed Code
At the bottom of the content settings, there is an HTML field. Here you can embed the meeting code to enable visitors to pick a date to schedule a meeting with you.
How to Use SR Meeting 01 - Live Examples
- Lean Labs- Schedule with Kevin Page- You can see the module used live!
- Sprocket Rocket Module Page- You can see the module used live!