SR Job Listing 01
This module can be used to enumerate all job openings/career opportunities for all. The visitor can opt to expand on a job listing that they want to learn more about.
You can edit the following items within the Styles tab:
- Layout: page or full-width
- Container width: minimum, narrow, wide, maximum
- Top-bottom padding: default, no padding, small padding, large padding, custom padding
- Background option: image, video, color, custom, gradient
- Text align: right, left, center, justified
- Text color: auto, primary, secondary, tertiary, white, black, dark, light, success, info, warning, danger, custom
- Border styles: none, solid, dotted, dashed, double
- Responsive settings:
- Tablet: text-align at breakpoint (same text-align options); top-bottom padding at breakpoint (same padding options)
- Mobile: text-align at breakpoint (same text-align options); top-bottom padding at breakpoint (same padding options)
For SR Job Listing 01, most settings are focused on Headers, Description, Tab Items, and Listing.
Header and Content
The first setting you see when editing SR Job Listing 01 is for the header. Here you can add a header, designate its style and display size, and add rich text.
Editing the Listings
- You have the ability to add as many items in the module.
- In each Listing you can edit:
- Heading (in the expanded text/modal)
- Job Text (in the expanded text/modal)
- Apply Button
- Close Button
Sprocket Rocket Module page: You can see the module live.