SR Gated Content 01
This module is a combination of headers, subheaders, cards, and texts
You can edit the following items within the Styles tab:
- Background option: image, video, color, custom, gradient
- Text align: right, left, center, justified
- Text color: auto, primary, secondary, tertiary, white, black, dark, light, success, info, warning, danger, custom
For SR Gated Content 01, most settings are focused on the header(s), cards, text, and buttons
Setting custom classes and ID
At the very top of the content section, you have the ability to add custom classes and an ID to the module.
Modal Open at %
Set the percentage of the page where you would like the gated modal to pop up at.
Modal Image, Header, and Content
The first settings you see when editing SR Gated Content 01 are the Modal image, header and content.
You can have as many headers as you want. You can even choose which Size they are: H1, H2, H3, H4, H5, H6, P.
You can also choose the Display Size to L, XL, XXL, XXXL
You also have an option to create a sub-header or description
Editing the Form
When you click on the form, you have options available for you:
- Background Color
- Text Color
- Option to Hide Field Labels
- Button Style, Size, Alignment
- Padding for Top, Bottom, Left and Right
- Border Style, Color, Width, and Radius
- Form Heading
- Select a Form