SR Gallery 02
This module is a combination of headers, subheaders, and images
An ideal use case for SR Gallery 02 is on your Homepages.
You can edit the following items within the Styles tab:
- Layout: page or full-width
- Container width: minimum, narrow, wide, maximum
- Top-bottom padding: default, no padding, small padding, large padding, custom padding
- Background option: image, video, color, custom, gradient
- Text align: right, left, center, justified
- Text color: auto, primary, secondary, tertiary, white, black, dark, light, success, info, warning, danger, custom
- Border styles: none, solid, dotted, dashed, double
- Responsive settings:
- Tablet: text-align at breakpoint (same text-align options); top-bottom padding at breakpoint (same padding options)
- Mobile: text-align at breakpoint (same text-align options); top-bottom padding at breakpoint (same padding options)
For SR Gallery 02, most settings are focused on the header(s), subheaders, and images.
Header and Content
The first setting you see when editing SR Gallery 02 is the header.
You can have as many headers as you want. You can even choose which Size they are: H1, H2, H3, H4, H5, H6, P.
You can also choose the Display Size to L, XL, XXL, XXXL
You also have an option to create a sub-header or description
Editing the module
- You can upload as many images as you want.
- Each image has options to change:
- Size: Automatically adjust, or exact width and height
- Image loading: Lazy, Browser default, or Eager