SR Five Col 01
SR Five Col 01 is great for posting multiple items/products/icons
Module Overview - SR Five Col 01
This module is a combination of headers, subheaders, and columns
An ideal use case for SR Five Col 01 is for posting multiple items/products/logos/icons that you want to display with a short description below.
Module Settings Walkthrough
You can edit the following items within the Styles tab:
- Layout: page or full-width
- Container width: minimum, narrow, wide, maximum
- Top-bottom padding: default, no padding, small padding, large padding, custom padding
- Background option: image, video, color, custom, gradient
- Text align: right, left, center, justified
- Text color: auto, primary, secondary, tertiary, white, black, dark, light, success, info, warning, danger, custom
- Border styles: none, solid, dotted, dashed, double
- Responsive settings:
- Tablet: text-align at breakpoint (same text-align options); top-bottom padding at breakpoint (same padding options)
- Mobile: text-align at breakpoint (same text-align options); top-bottom padding at breakpoint (same padding options)
For SR Five Col 01, most settings are focused on the header(s), subheaders, and columns.
Header and Content
The first setting you see when editing SR Five Col 01 is the header.
You can have as many headers as you want. You can even choose which Size they are: H1, H2, H3, H4, H5, H6, P.
You can also choose the Display Size to L, XL, XXL, XXXL
You also have an option to create a sub-header or description
- Each column has options to change:
- Media Type: Image, Video, Lottie, or Non
- Image can link to: External, Content, File, Email address, or Blog
- Text Alignment: Auto, Left, Center, or Right
- Text Color: Auto, Primary, Secondary, Tertiary, White, Black, Dark, Light, Success, Info, Warning, or Danger
- Custom Column Sizing: Column Breakpoint, Column Width, Column Offset, Column Order
Editing the Module
- You can edit the following on this module:
- Use Image as Background
- Column Vertical Align
How to Use SR Five Col 01 - See it Live
- Sprocket Rocket Module page- You can see the module used live!
Updated 03 Mar 2023
Did this page help you?