SR FAQ 01
SR FAQ 01 is great for posting frequently asked questions/answers
Module Overview - SR FAQ 01
This module is a combination of headers, subheaders, and cards
An ideal use case for SR FAQ 01 is for multiple topics or questions and their answers.
Module Settings Walkthrough
You can edit the following items within the Styles tab:
- Layout: page or full-width
- Container width: minimum, narrow, wide, maximum
- Top-bottom padding: default, no padding, small padding, large padding, custom padding
- Background option: image, video, color, custom, gradient
- Text align: right, left, center, justified
- Text color: auto, primary, secondary, tertiary, white, black, dark, light, success, info, warning, danger, custom
- Border styles: none, solid, dotted, dashed, double
- Responsive settings:
- Tablet: text-align at breakpoint (same text-align options); top-bottom padding at breakpoint (same padding options)
- Mobile: text-align at breakpoint (same text-align options); top-bottom padding at breakpoint (same padding options)
For SR FAQ 01, most settings are focused on the header(s), subheaders, and FAQ cards.
Header and Content
The first setting you see when editing SR FAQ 01 is the header.
You can have as many headers as you want. You can even choose which Size they are: H1, H2, H3, H4, H5, H6, P.
You can also choose the Display Size to L, XL, XXL, XXXL
You also have an option to create a sub-header or description
- You can add as many FAQ-cards as you want. You can input the question and the answer on each card.
Editing the Module
- You can change the following:
- Number of Items to Show
- Load More button: Button Text, and Button Style
How to Use SR FAQ 01 - See it Live
- Sprocket Rocket Module page- You can see the module used live!
- The CornerStone Christian School's Admission Page: At the bottom of this page, you can see how they've used this module to easily enumerate how their school is a good fit for your family!
Updated 03 Mar 2023
Did this page help you?