SR Case Studies Slider 02
SR Case Studies Slider 02 is great for showing off case studies of your services/ products
Module Overview - SR Case Studies Slider 02
This module features a combination of headers, body text, CTAs and Slides.
Module Settings Walkthrough
You can edit the following items within the Styles tab:
- Layout: page or full-width
- Container width: minimum, narrow, wide, maximum
- Top-bottom padding: default, no padding, small padding, large padding, custom padding
- Background option: image, video, color, custom, gradient
- Text align: right, left, center, justified
- Text color: auto, primary, secondary, tertiary, white, black, dark, light, success, info, warning, danger, custom
- Border styles: none, solid, dotted, dashed, double
- Responsive settings:
- Tablet: text-align at breakpoint (same text-align options); top-bottom padding at breakpoint (same padding options)
- Mobile: text-align at breakpoint (same text-align options); top-bottom padding at breakpoint (same padding options)
For SR Case Studies Slider 02, most settings are focused on headers, subheaders, and Slides.
Setting custom classes and ID
At the very top of the content section, you have the ability to add custom classes and an ID to the module.
Headers and Content
The first setting you see when editing SR Case Studies Slider 02 is the header.
You can have as many headers as you want. You can even choose which Size they are: H1, H2, H3, H4, H5, H6, P.
You can also choose the Display Size to L, XL, XXL, XXXL
You also have an option to create a sub-header or description
Editing the Slides
- You can have as many slides as you want
- Each Slide gives you an option to edit:
- Image (Recommended Size is 441 x 400px)
- Image Size: Automatically Adjust or Exact width and height
- Image Loading: Lazy, Eager, or Browser default
- Slide Content
- Slide Author Name
- Slide Author Title
Editing the Module
- This module gives you the option for:
- Autoplay Speed
How to Use SR Case Studies Slider 02 - See it Live
- Sprocket Rocket Module page- You can see the module used live!
Updated 03 Mar 2023
Did this page help you?