SR Cards Three Cols 01
SR Cards Three Cols 01 is great for displaying information with a CTA.
Module Overview - SR Cards Three Cols 01
This module features a combination of headers, body text, CTAs, and Cards.
Module Settings Walkthrough
You can edit the following items within the Styles tab:
- Layout: page or full-width
- Container width: minimum, narrow, wide, maximum
- Top-bottom padding: default, no padding, small padding, large padding, custom padding
- Background option: image, video, color, custom, gradient
- Text align: right, left, center, justified
- Text color: auto, primary, secondary, tertiary, white, black, dark, light, success, info, warning, danger, custom
- Border styles: none, solid, dotted, dashed, double
- Responsive settings:
- Tablet: text-align at breakpoint (same text-align options); top-bottom padding at breakpoint (same padding options)
- Mobile: text-align at breakpoint (same text-align options); top-bottom padding at breakpoint (same padding options)
For SR Cards Three Cols 01, most settings are focused on headers, subheaders, CTA, and Cards
Setting custom classes and ID
At the very top of the content section, you have the ability to add custom classes and an ID to the module.
Headers and Content
The first setting you see when editing SR Cards Three Cols 01 is the header.
You can have as many headers as you want. You can even choose which Size they are: H1, H2, H3, H4, H5, H6, P.
You can also choose the Display Size to L, XL, XXL, XXXL
You also have an option to create a sub-header or description
Editing the Cards
- You can have as many as 3 cards on this module. Two cards on two columns and one card in the middle.
- Each Card gives you an option to edit:
- Image Size: Automatically Adjust or Exact width and height
- Image Loading: Lazy, Eager, or Browser default
- CTA: CTA Type, CTA Style, Button Text, Link, CTA Size, Add Icon
How to Use SR Cards Three Cols 01 - See it Live
- Sprocket Rocket Module page- You can see the module used live!
Updated 30 Dec 2022
Did this page help you?