SR Cards Team 04
This module features a combination of headers, body text, CTAs, and Cards.
An ideal use case for SR Cards Team 04 is for Meet-the-Team pages. The supporting visuals can be used to show a picture of the member for a more personalized touch. This module is also a carousel so it helps save up and reduce page length.
You can edit the following items within the Styles tab:
- Layout: page or full-width
- Container width: minimum, narrow, wide, maximum
- Top-bottom padding: default, no padding, small padding, large padding, custom padding
- Background option: image, video, color, custom, gradient
- Text align: right, left, center, justified
- Text color: auto, primary, secondary, tertiary, white, black, dark, light, success, info, warning, danger, custom
- Border styles: none, solid, dotted, dashed, double
- Responsive settings:
- Tablet: text-align at breakpoint (same text-align options); top-bottom padding at breakpoint (same padding options)
- Mobile: text-align at breakpoint (same text-align options); top-bottom padding at breakpoint (same padding options)
For SR Cards Team 04, most settings are focused on headers, subheaders, CTA, and Cards
Setting custom classes and ID
At the very top of the content section, you have the ability to add custom classes and an ID to the module.
Headers and Content
The first setting you see when editing SR Cards Team 04 is the header.
You can have as many headers as you want. You can even choose which Size they are: H1, H2, H3, H4, H5, H6, P.
You can also choose the Display Size to L, XL, XXL, XXXL
You also have an option to create a sub-header or description
Editing the Cards
- You can have as many cards as you want
- Each Card gives you an option to edit:
- Image Size: Automatically Adjust or Exact width and height
- Image Loading: Lazy, Eager, or Browser default
- Team Name
- Text Color
Editing the Module
- This module gives you the option for:
- Autoplay Speed