SR Cards Team 01
SR Cards Team 01 is great for displaying team members
Module Overview - SR Cards Team 01
This module features a combination of headers, body text, CTAs, and Cards.
An ideal use case for SR Cards Team 01 is for Meet-the-Team pages. The supporting visuals can be used to show a picture of the member for a more personalized touch.
Module Settings Walkthrough
You can edit the following items within the Styles tab:
- Layout: page or full-width
- Container width: minimum, narrow, wide, maximum
- Top-bottom padding: default, no padding, small padding, large padding, custom padding
- Background option: image, video, color, custom, gradient
- Text align: right, left, center, justified
- Text color: auto, primary, secondary, tertiary, white, black, dark, light, success, info, warning, danger, custom
- Border styles: none, solid, dotted, dashed, double
- Responsive settings:
- Tablet: text-align at breakpoint (same text-align options); top-bottom padding at breakpoint (same padding options)
- Mobile: text-align at breakpoint (same text-align options); top-bottom padding at breakpoint (same padding options)
For SR Cards Team 01, most settings are focused on headers, subheaders, CTA, and Cards
Headers and Content
The first setting you see when editing SR Cards Team 01 is the header.
You can have as many headers as you want. You can even choose which Size they are: H1, H2, H3, H4, H5, H6, P.
You can also choose the Display Size to L, XL, XXL, XXXL
You also have an option to create a sub-header or description
Editing the CTA
- You can have as many CTA buttons as you want
- Each button gives you an option to edit:
- CTA Type: Hubspot CTA, Button, or Modal
- CTA Style: Primary, Secondary, Tertiary, White, Black, Dark, Light, Success, Info, Warning, Danger, Outline, Custom or None.
- Button Text
- Link: External, Content, File, Email address, or Blog.
- Link Type: No follow
- CTA Size: Small, Default, or Large
- Add icon
Editing the Cards
- You can have as many cards as you want
- Each Card gives you an option to edit:
- Image Size: Automatically Adjust or Exact width and height
- Image Loading: Lazy, Eager, or Browser default
- Team Name
- Team Title
- Social Icons: Icon image, Background Color, Icon Color, Link to, and Link Type
How to Use SR Cards Team 01 - See it Live
- Sprocket Rocket Module page- You can see the module used live!