SR Cards Slider 01
This module is a combination of headers, subheaders, and slides
An ideal use case for SR Cards Slider 01 is for posting multiple items that you want present in a slider.
You can edit the following items within the Styles tab:
- Layout: page or full-width
- Container width: minimum, narrow, wide, maximum
- Top-bottom padding: default, no padding, small padding, large padding, custom padding
- Background option: image, video, color, custom, gradient
- Text align: right, left, center, justified
- Text color: auto, primary, secondary, tertiary, white, black, dark, light, success, info, warning, danger, custom
- Border styles: none, solid, dotted, dashed, double
- Responsive settings:
- Tablet: text-align at breakpoint (same text-align options); top-bottom padding at breakpoint (same padding options)
- Mobile: text-align at breakpoint (same text-align options); top-bottom padding at breakpoint (same padding options)
For SR Cards Slider 01, most settings are focused on the header(s), subheaders, and slides.
Header and Content
The first setting you see when editing SR Cards Slider 01 is the header.
You can have as many headers as you want. You can even choose which Size they are: H1, H2, H3, H4, H5, H6, P.
You can also choose the Display Size to L, XL, XXL, XXXL
You also have an option to create a sub-header or description
- Each column has options to change:
- Image: Replace, or Remove
- Size: Exact width and height, or Automatically adjust
- Image Loading: Lazy, Eager, Browser default
Editing the Module
- You can edit the following on this module:
- Option for: Dots, Arrows, Autoplay