SR Cards Pricing 03
SR Cards Pricing 03 is great for Products/Pricing
Module Overview - SR Cards Pricing 03
This module is a combination of headers, subheaders, cards, and texts
An ideal use case for SR Cards Pricing 03 is displaying a product, its price and some features.
Module Settings Walkthrough
You can edit the following items within the Styles tab:
- Layout: page or full-width
- Container width: minimum, narrow, wide, maximum
- Top-bottom padding: default, no padding, small padding, large padding, custom padding
- Background option: image, video, color, custom, gradient
- Text align: right, left, center, justified
- Text color: auto, primary, secondary, tertiary, white, black, dark, light, success, info, warning, danger, custom
- Border styles: none, solid, dotted, dashed, double
- Responsive settings:
- Tablet: text-align at breakpoint (same text-align options); top-bottom padding at breakpoint (same padding options)
- Mobile: text-align at breakpoint (same text-align options); top-bottom padding at breakpoint (same padding options)
For SR Cards Pricing 03, most settings are focused on the header(s), cards, text, and buttons
Setting custom classes and ID
At the very top of the content section, you have the ability to add custom classes and an ID to the module.
Header and Content
The first setting you see when editing SR Cards Pricing 03 is the header.
You can have as many headers as you want. You can even choose which Size they are: H1, H2, H3, H4, H5, H6, P.
You can also choose the Display Size to L, XL, XXL, XXXL
You also have an option to create a sub-header or description
Editing the Pricing Card
- The module has a pricing card you can use to show visitors the price of your product. There you can edit the following:
- Pricing Value
- Pricing Description
Features Heading and Description
On the second column of the module, there is the features section. You can use this section to provide more information about the product. In it, you can the ability to edit the Heading and add some features description.
Editing the Features
- You can have as many features as you want
- Each Feature gives you an option to edit:
- Feature Text
How to Use SR Cards Pricing 03 - See it Live
- Sprocket Rocket Module page- You can see the module used live!