SR Cards Filter 02
SR Cards Filter 02 is great for compiling resources, such as case studies, news, etc.
Module Overview - SR Cards Filter 02
This module is a combination of headers, subheaders, cards, images, and filters
An ideal use case for SR Cards Filter 02 is for resource pages
Module Settings Walkthrough
You can edit the following items within the Styles tab:
- Layout: page or full-width
- Container width: minimum, narrow, wide, maximum
- Top-bottom padding: default, no padding, small padding, large padding, custom padding
- Background option: image, video, color, custom, gradient
- Text align: right, left, center, justified
- Text color: auto, primary, secondary, tertiary, white, black, dark, light, success, info, warning, danger, custom
- Border styles: none, solid, dotted, dashed, double
- Responsive settings:
- Tablet: text-align at breakpoint (same text-align options); top-bottom padding at breakpoint (same padding options)
- Mobile: text-align at breakpoint (same text-align options); top-bottom padding at breakpoint (same padding options)
For SR Cards Filter 02, most settings are focused on the header(s), filters, logos, card colors, and texts
Header and Content
The first setting you see when editing SR Cards Filter 02 is the header.
You can have as many headers as you want. You can even choose which Size they are: H1, H2, H3, H4, H5, H6, P.
You can also choose the Display Size to L, XL, XXL, XXXL
You also have an option to create a sub-header or description
Editing the Filters and Cards
Editing the Filter Options [Filter drop-down menu]:
- You have an option to create one title
- You can add as many tags as you want (e.g. Year)
Editing the Cards
- You can add as many cards as you want
- Each card comes with an Image, Text, and Tags
- Each card can be linked to an External URL, Content, File, Email Address, Blog [with open in a new window option]
With this module, you can edit
- Show Load More Button (Number of Cards to Show, Button Style, Button Text)
- Grid: Four Column, Three Column, or Two Column
How to Use SR Cards Filter 02- See it Live
- Sprocket Rocket Module Page - You can see the module used live!
- Playa Cativo's Homepage- You can see how they've used this module to showcase their photo gallery! With this, their visitors can filter which ones they wanna see: Tours & Nature, Wellness, Lodge & Vistas, Rooms & Amenities or All Images.