SR Cards Categories 01
This module is a combination of headers, subheaders, and cards
An ideal use case for SR Cards Categories 01 is for multiple topics or categories that you can link to a different page/url.
You can edit the following items within the Styles tab:
- Layout: page or full-width
- Container width: minimum, narrow, wide, maximum
- Top-bottom padding: default, no padding, small padding, large padding, custom padding
- Background option: image, video, color, custom, gradient
- Text align: right, left, center, justified
- Text color: auto, primary, secondary, tertiary, white, black, dark, light, success, info, warning, danger, custom
- Border styles: none, solid, dotted, dashed, double
- Responsive settings:
- Tablet: text-align at breakpoint (same text-align options); top-bottom padding at breakpoint (same padding options)
- Mobile: text-align at breakpoint (same text-align options); top-bottom padding at breakpoint (same padding options)
For SR Cards Categories 01, most settings are focused on the header(s), subheaders, and cards.
Header and Content
The first setting you see when editing SR Cards Categories 01 is the header.
You can have as many headers as you want. You can even choose which Size they are: H1, H2, H3, H4, H5, H6, P.
You can also choose the Display Size to L, XL, XXL, XXXL
You also have an option to create a sub-header or description
- You can add as many cards as you want
- Each card has options to change:
- Card Title
- Card Link: Link to External, Content, File, Email Address, or Blog