SR Cards Articles 02
SR Cards Articles 02 is great for Blog listings on pages.
Module Overview - SR Cards Articles 02
This module is a combination of Headers, Subheaders, CTAs, and Blogs.
An ideal use case for SR Cards Articles 02 is for Blog articles listed on your page.
Module Settings Walkthrough
You can edit the following items within the Styles tab:
- Layout: page or full-width
- Container width: minimum, narrow, wide, maximum
- Top-bottom padding: default, no padding, small padding, large padding, custom padding
- Background option: image, video, color, custom, gradient
- Text align: right, left, center, justified
- Text color: auto, primary, secondary, tertiary, white, black, dark, light, success, info, warning, danger, custom
- Border styles: none, solid, dotted, dashed, double
- Responsive settings:
- Tablet: text-align at breakpoint (same text-align options); top-bottom padding at breakpoint (same padding options)
- Mobile: text-align at breakpoint (same text-align options); top-bottom padding at breakpoint (same padding options)
For SR Cards Articles 02, most settings are focused on the header(s), description and Blogs.
Setting custom classes and ID
At the very top of the content section, you have the ability to add custom classes and an ID to the module.
Header and Content
The first setting you see when editing SR Cards Articles 02 is the header.
You can have as many headers as you want. You can even choose which Size they are: H1, H2, H3, H4, H5, H6, P.
You can also choose the Display Size to L, XL, XXL, XXXL
You also have an option to create a sub-header or description
Editing the Articles
- The first setting you see in the blog sub section is select a blog. This is the blog listing the module will pull the article content from to display.
- From the 2.0.1 update of the module, you now also have the option to select a tag. This new functionality will now allow you to display only blog posts with that specific tag on the module
- In addition, you also have the option to
- Show Image: Display featured Image of blog posts
- Show blog content: Display the summary of the blog content
- Show Author: Display the Author of the blog post.
- Show Tags: Display the tags used on a blog post.
- There is also a button on each article item used as a hyperlink to the actual blog post, but you only need customize once. These buttons have the settings:
- Button Text
- Button Style
How to Use SR Cards Articles 02- See it Live
Sprocket Rocket Module page: You can see the module live.