Within the page editor, you can update the global content that's included in your page or blog template. Changes made to your global content within the page editor will be applied to all pages created with a template that contains the same global content.
- Navigate to your website pages.
- Within the page editor, global content on your template is labeled with a global Group global content icon. This global Group global content icon will appear directly on the module group in the editor, or in the module listing in the Content tab on the left panel.
- Click the global Group global content then select Edit global content. This will open a new content editor specifically for your global content.
- In the left panel, click to edit its contents in the left sidebar editor.
- In the upper left, click the View on the dropdown menu to see a list of other assets using this global content in the template. Select another asset to preview how the changes you've made to your global content will impact that page or blog post.
- When you're done editing your global content, click Publish to [X] assets in the upper right. These changes will be applied to all pages and blog posts using a template that includes this global content.