You can set a blog to use the same theme as your pages in your blog settings. The blog post and blog listing page templates are selected separately.
- In your HubSpot account, click the settings icon in the main navigation bar.
- In the left sidebar menu, navigate to Website > Blog.
- If you have multiple blogs, click the Select a blog to modify dropdown menu and select a blog.
- Click the Templates tab.
- In the Blog post and Blog listing sections, click the Actions dropdown menu and select Change template.
- On the theme selection screen, select your Sprocket Rocket Pro, then select a template your wish to use. In the bottom right, click Done.