Mobile Functionalities & Responsiveness
How to hide modules (on desktop or mobile)
All Sprocket Rocket themes that are on the new HS Drag and Drop editor have the ability to show/hide modules on Desktop and Mobile
- On your HubSpot page editor, all settings default to Desktop mode. If you want to edit the Mobile version of it, click the Mobile Icon (This will automatically open up the Contents tab of the mobile version)
- Hover over the module you want to hide, and click on the eye icon that gives you the option to Hide or Show the module. Here's a quick video to show the steps:
To edit/change settings on mobile breakpoints, go to the Styles tab of the module you wish to edit, and click on the Responsive Settings drop-down menu.
From there, you can edit the Text Alignment and Top Bottom Padding for Tablet and Mobile devices.
How to change the order of columns in Column Modules
Sprocket Rocket Column modules now have the ability to change the order of the columns in different devices.
To change which column you want to go first or last
- Go to the Column Module you wish to edit
- Hover over the column, and click the pencil icon (Edit)
- Under Column Size settings, hover over the Tablet option and click Edit
- You can now edit the Column Breakpoint, Column Width, Column Offset, and most importantly the Column Order
Updated 21 Feb 2023
Did this page help you?